Don Cossacks Song and Dance Ensemble from Rostov CD 2
| Russian entertainment
| Don Cossacks
| cd 1
| cd 2
Don Cossacks State Academic Song and Dance Ensemble from the Don River region of Russia,
town of Rostov-Na-Donu, was established in 1936.
The ensemble consists of 30 singers, 30 dancers and 14 musicians.
The Artistic Director is the National Artist of Russia, Professor Anatoly Kvasov.
It is the Don folk song and dance traditions that form the basis of the ensemble's artistic work.
The program of the chorus includes small cycles of songs linked by the same thematic material,
girlands of songs of military and historical songs and bylinas (epic songs).
The Ensemble had a magnificent success on the sold out concerts in Europe, Azia, America and Africa.
AUDIO SAMPLES IN MP3 FORMAT
1. "Na Zare, Na Zorenke, Na Voskhode Solntsa"
2. Instrumental Dance
3. Instrumental Dance
4. Instrumental Dance ("Pri Luzhke")
5. Posadila Rozu U Okna
6. Ty Vospoy, Ty Vospoi V Sadu Soloveika
7. Waltz (Instrumental)
8. Quadrille "Chubariki-Chubchiki" (Instrumental)
9. Cossack Dance "Stanichnaiya" (Instrumental)
10. Steppe: "Step' Da Step' Krugom"
11. "Trava Moya, Travushka, Trava Zelenaiya"
12. "U Nas None Doma Nezdorovie"
13. "U Sotnichka Vo Dvore"
14. "V Taganroge Soluchilasya Beda"
15. "Vecher, Vecher, Matushka"
16. "Vo Pole Bylo V Pole, V Shirokom Razdolie"
17. Instrumental Dance
18. Drinking song: "Redko, Druzia, Nam Vstrechat'sya Prikhoditsya"